Sugar Mill Primary
LED BY PRINCIPAL MOQUITA WINEY AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL LAURA FREEMAN
GRADES: Pre-K through 5th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 8:25 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 3:25 p.m.
COLOR(S): Vermilion and Gray
ADDRESS: 39319 Germany Road, Prairieville, LA 70769
CONTACT: (225) 391-2100
SOCIAL MEDIA: Sugar Mill Primary Facebook
SUGAR MILL PRIMARY HOMEPAGE COMING SOON
Early Childhood Program
- Pre-K and Headstart applicants only.
Public School Pre-K and Head Start programs are state and federally funded and income based; therefore, there are limited openings available at each site. Completing an application does NOT guarantee placement. Students are NOT accepted on a first come, first serve basis. All applicants who have a completed application will be processed in August. Accepted participants will be notified the second or third week of the new school year.
Online Student Registration
New Students 2021-2022:
Returning Students 2021-22 (opens July 12th, 2021):
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.