Donaldsonville High School
DHS, DESTINED AND HEADED FOR SUCCESS!
LED BY PRINCIPAL MARVIN EVANS, ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL NICOLE ELMORE AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS MICHAEL HILTON, O'NEIL ROBINSON
GRADES: 9th through 12th
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:40 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:40 p.m.
COLOR(S): Red and Black
ADDRESS: 100 Tiger Drive; Donaldsonville, LA 70346
CONTACT: 225-391-7900; 225-473-4496 fax
Online Student Registration
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Online Registration Links
New Students Returning Students
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.