Internet Access for Students
- not terminate service to any residential or small business customers because of their inability to pay their bills due to the disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic;
- waive any late fees that any residential or small business customers incur because of their economic circumstances related to the coronavirus pandemic; and
- open its Wi-Fi hotspots to any American who needs them
- Additionally, limited income households can apply for $5 to $10 per month internet access (AT& T Access, Cox Connect 2Compete, Centurylink Lif eline ). Charter Communication offer free Spectrum broadband and Wi-Fi access for 60 days to households with K-12 and/or college students who do not already have a subscription.
Download speed up to 35 Mbps/Upload speed up to 5 Mbps, No Installation Fee, Priority Install, No Contract, No Data Caps
- Only available to new customers with school-aged children in the home
- Only available in EATEL’s current fiber footprint and residential service area EATEL doesn’t have residential service in the Donaldsonville/Westbank area… only East Ascension (Gonzales, Prairieville, St. Amant, Sorrento, Geismar, Galvez) and Lower Livingston areas.
- 225-621-4300 is the number to call.