Excellence. Ascending Together.
2020 Bond information:
Architect/ & Engineering Selection - 2020 Bond:
COVID-19 grants management:
FUTURE DISASTER PREPARATION:
FLOOD RECOVERY WORK:
- 2016 FLOOD PROJECT STATUS REPORT [Open PDF]
- FLOOD RESTORATION PICTURES
- DEMOBILIZATION OF TEMPORARY CAMPUS' AT GALVEZ PRIMARY, GALVEZ MIDDLE AND LAKE ELEMENTARY - SCHEDULED TO OCCUR IN THE SUMMER OF 2018. DEMOBILIZATION PROJECTS WILL BE ADVERTISED IN THE OFFICIAL JOURNAL OF THE APSB. BID DOCUMENTS CAN BE FOUND AT BIDSYNC.COM
- RFQ-20 - ARCHITECTURAL SERVICES - DEMOBILIZATION OF TEMPORARY FACILITIES AT VARIOUS SITES
- SEALED BIDS FOR "SETUP OF TEMPORARY MODULAR BLDGS" - Complete - Temporary Campus' are set up and students were relocated back to the flooded school sites in the Feb/March 2017 timeframe. Students/teachers are now using the temporary buildings.
- RFQ-17 ARCHITECTURAL SELECTION FOR FLOOD RECOVERY - Architects have been selected and hired.
- 2016 RECOVERY RFP PM/GRANTS SERVICES- CSRS, a firm with expertise in flood recovery was chosen by the selection committee, approved by the APSB and has been hired. They are working daily towards the restoration of our properties.
2016 Bond Information:
- 2016 Bond Slides - May 2019
- RFQ-16 2016 Bond A/E/PM/Other Services Selection Process - Complete
- 2016 Bond Details
- Redistricting for the new Bluff Ridge Primary and Bluff Middle schools
2013 Special ProjectsThe 2013 Special Projects were funded by a surplus of local taxes due in large part to industrial expansion projects.
2009 Bond Information
- DPC Organizational Chart 2020
- Summary of Typical Construction Process and Flood Recovery Process
How to participate in Design and Construction Business with APSB:
APSB is seeking a bond renewal vote on August 15, 2020 to extend an existing millage to obtain $140MM for facilities. We have been recieving many inquiries about this election and the projects. Please click the link above: 2020_Bond_Information and visit www.apsb.org/aeselection2020 for more details.
Our Architectural Selection method is described at our A/E Selection Process link
For selection of General Contractors, we follow LA. Public bid law. Public Works projects that require advertisement and bids will be advertised in our Official Journal. Contact the APSB Purchasing Department for the most current information on our official journal and open bid processes.
We also post our bids on www.bidsync.com in order to provide for digital submission of bids.
In order to be involved in our selection processes, we recommend that you suscribe to or monitor our Official Journal. You may also monitor our Planning and Construction Homepage for periodic updates.
If you have questions about Planning and Construction activities, contact JoAnn Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org She will assist you or direct you to someone who can answer your questions.
Planning & Construction Supervisor
Ascension Parish School Board