Click on the School Names Below to View Each Peachjar Electronic Flyer Page
Ascension Public Schools Flyer Approval Guidelines
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar on December 14, 2017.
Community groups and organizations wishing to distribute flyers to our schools, must register with Peachjar (www.peachjar.com) as a “Program Provider” and upload your flyer for approval in compliance with the following guidelines.
Ascension Public Schools approves the distribution of:
- Flyers that promote an educational experience for students or parents, a healthy use of leisure time and/or a special enrichment activity.
- Information targeted to staff that announces job-related activities and instructional opportunities related to the APSB curriculum.
- Flyers that include the following disclaimer, “This program is not sponsored by Ascension Public Schools.”
Ascension Public Schools does not approve the distribution of:
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular political party, political organization or political viewpoint.
- Materials for projects, activities or programs that would publicize or promote a particular church, religious organization or religious viewpoint.
- Advertisements or coupons for products or services for sale. Exceptions to this may include school or district fundraisers.
- Materials for events deemed not suitable for children.