St. Amant Middle School
TOGETHER WE MAKE IT HAPPEN
LED BY PRINCIPAL CHRISTY BOURGEOIS AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL LATOYIA GREEN
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:20 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:35 p.m.
COLOR(S): Columbia Blue, Navy and White
ADDRESS: 44317 LA Hwy. 429; St. Amant, LA 70774
CONTACT: 225-391-6500; 225-391-6501 fax
SOCIAL MEDIA: St. Amant Middle Facebook
Online Student Registration
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Online Registration Links
New Students Returning Students
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.