Lowery Middle School
ENSURE THAT ALL STUDENTS CAN AND WILL LEARN! #MISSIONPOSSIBLE
LED BY PRINCIPAL MICHAEL HILTON AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL KASIELYNN SMITH
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:25 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:30 p.m.
COLOR(S): Royal Blue and Yellow Gold
ADDRESS: 2389 A HWY 1 South; Donaldsonville, LA 70346
CONTACT: 225-391-7550; 225-473-2514 fax
Online Student Registration
New Students 2020-21:
Returning Students 2020-21:
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.