Dutchtown High School
LED BY PRINCIPAL CARLI FRANCOIS, ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL RANDALL LOVING, AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS RONALD BROWN, COURTNEY MANCUSO, ROCHELLE PAGE AND BARRY WHITTINGTON
GRADES: 9th through 12th
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:30 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:44 p.m.
COLOR(S): Purple, Silver and Black
ADDRESS: 13165 LA HWY 73; Geismar, LA 70734
CONTACT: 225-391-6200; 225-677-8191 fax
Graduates of Dutchtown High School are invited to join other alumni to form an official alumni association.
- The new association will ultimately promote service and the welfare of Dutchtown High, fostering mutually beneficial relationships between the school and alumni using various outreach programs and events.
- For more information visit alumni association website www.dutchtownalumni.com
Online Student Registration
New Students 2020-21:
Once you complete online registration, we will have your contact information to be able to reach out to you and schedule your child. You will have to email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org the documents we will need to be able to enroll your child. These are birth certificate, social security card (not required but necessary if you want the state to match your records for TOPS and university applications), copy of the parent/guardian drivers license, shot records (to include meningitis), gas or electricity bill with the parent/guardian name and the service address, withdrawal form from the previous school, and a copy of a transcript or report cards (these are not necessary but will help the counselors to schedule your child properly). Once we have the proper documentation then a counselor will contact you via phone or email so that they can set up a time to speak with you about your child's schedule for next year.
Returning Students 2020-21:
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.