APPLe Digital Academy
Sharing * Caring * Preparing
LED BY PRINCIPAL HARRY WRIGHT AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL MELISSA "MISSY" ZELLER
GRADES: K through 12th
- Alternative Learning Program (ALP) - for expelled students K through 12th
- Blended Learning Program (BLP) - for virtual learning students K through 12th
- Ascension Pathways Program (APP) - for high school students pursuing the HiSET (formerly GED)
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- ALP Students: 8:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., Monday through Friday
- BLP Students: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Monday and Wednesday; 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Tuesday and Thursday
- APP Students: 8:00 a.m. to 2:10 p.m., Monday through Friday
ADDRESS: 9697 Airline Hwy, Sorrento, LA 70778
CONTACT: 225-391-6850; 225-474-2774 fax
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.