St. Amant High School
SUCCESS THROUGH ACTIONS...THE STA WAY!
LED BY PRINCIPAL BETH Templet, ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL Matthew monceaux, AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS CHRISTINA CARTER, ANGELA BOUDREAUX, AMY KNOTT AND KELLIE GONZALES
GRADES: 9th through 12th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:15 a.m. to 2:45 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:30 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:45 p.m.
COLOR(S): Black and Gold
ADDRESS: 12035 LA Hwy. 431; St. Amant, LA 70774
CONTACT: 225-391-6000; Main Office Fax 225-391-6001; Attendance & Guidance Fax 225-391-6049
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook | STA App
Online Student Registration
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Online Registration Links
New Students Returning Students
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.
For more details about PeachJar and Flyer Approval Guidelines: Read More