Lowery Middle School
ENSURE THAT ALL STUDENTS CAN AND WILL LEARN! #MISSIONPOSSIBLE
LED BY PRINCIPAL DARYL COMERY AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL PAUL SAMPSON
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:25 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:30 p.m.
COLOR(S): Royal Blue and Yellow Gold
ADDRESS: 2389 A HWY 1 South; Donaldsonville, LA 70346
CONTACT: 225-391-7550; 225-473-2514 fax
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.
For more details about PeachJar and Flyer Approval Guidelines: Read More
Online Student Registration
After submitting new student registration online, YOU Must bring to school your child's:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (electric or gas bill in parent’s name),
- Social Security card (optional)
- Withdrawal Slip (if applicable)
If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved.
Student registration is not complete until the above documents are brought to the school!
English Registration | Spanish Registration
(Click appropriate registration link above)
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
*Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.