Lake Elementary School
PROVIDE THE HIGHEST QUALITY OF TEACHING AND LEARNING FOR ALL STUDENTS
LED BY PRINCIPAL JEREMY MUSE AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS STEVEN GRAY AND CINDY RICHARD
GRADES: K through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:30 a.m. (Middle Classes) and 8:30 a.m. (Primary Classes)
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:30 p.m. (Middle Classes) and 3:30 p.m. (Primary Classes)
COLOR(S): Red and White
ADDRESS: 14185 LA HWY 431; St. Amant, LA 70774
CONTACT: 225-391-6550; 225-621-2476 fax
Early Childhood Program(Click link or image above to register)
- Pre-K and Headstart applicants only.
Public School Pre-K and Head Start programs are state and federally funded and income based; therefore, there are limited openings available at each site. Completing an application does NOT guarantee placement. Students are NOT accepted on a first come, first serve basis. All applicants who have a completed application will be processed in August. Accepted participants will be notified the second or third week of the new school year.
Online Student Registration
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.