Gonzales Middle School
TEAM – TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE / ENGAGING EVERY BULLDOG!!
LED BY PRINCIPAL LORI CHARLET AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL CHAZZ WATSON
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:05 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:23 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:30 p.m.
COLOR(S): Green and Gold
ADDRESS: 1502 West Orice Roth Road; Gonzales, LA 70737
CONTACT: 225-391-6450; 225-621-2509 fax
SOCIAL MEDIA: Facebook
Online Student Registration
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Online Registration Links
New Students Returning Students
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.
For more details about PeachJar and Flyer Approval Guidelines: Read More