Dutchtown Middle School
BUILDING ACADEMIC ACHIEVERS ONE LEARNER AT A TIME
LED BY PRINCIPAL DOUG WALKER AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL LISA LOUQUE
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:22 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:29 p.m.
COLOR(S): Purple and Gold
ADDRESS: 13078 LA HWY 73, Geismar, LA 70734
CONTACT: 225-391-7800; 225-621-2351 fax
Online Student Registration
- Excluding Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved through the Child Welfare and Attendance Office.
- Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.
Online Registration Links
New Students Returning Students
Ascension Public Schools cooperates with community groups and organizations that sponsor activities of an educational/enrichment nature for students by distributing materials. As part of our efforts to be more environmentally friendly, embrace innovative technology, and maintain fiscal responsibility, we will transition from paper to electronic flyer delivery via Peachjar.
For more details about PeachJar and Flyer Approval Guidelines: Read More