Dutchtown Middle School
BUILDING ACADEMIC ACHIEVERS ONE LEARNER AT A TIME
LED BY PRINCIPAL DOUG WALKER AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL LISA LOUQUE
GRADES: 6th through 8th
OFFICE HOURS OF OPERATION: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:22 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:29 p.m.
COLOR(S): Purple and Gold
ADDRESS: 13078 LA HWY 73, Geismar, LA 70734
CONTACT: 225-391-7800; 225-621-2351 fax
Go to Dutchtown Middle's Homepage For more school information
Online Student Registration
After submitting a new student registration online
You must bring your child’s:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (electric or gas bill in parent’s name),
- Social Security card (optional)
- Withdrawal Slip (if applicable)
If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved.
Student registration is not complete until these documents are brought to the school.
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.