Donaldsonville High School
DHS, DESTINED AND HEADED FOR SUCCESS!
LED BY PRINCIPAL MARVIN EVANS, ASSOCIATE PRINCIPAL NICOLE ELMORE, AND ASSISTANT PRINCIPALS DR. CHARIE WORLEY AND MICHAEL HILTON
GRADES: 9th through 12th
HOURS OF OPERATION:
- FIRST CLASS BELL: 7:40 a.m.
- LAST CLASS BELL: 2:40 p.m.
COLOR(S): Red and Black
ADDRESS: 100 Tiger Drive; Donaldsonville, LA 70346
CONTACT: 225-391-7900; 225-473-4496 fax
After submitting a new student registration online
You must bring your child’s:
- Original Birth Certificate
- Shot Record
- Proof of Residency (electric or gas bill in parent’s name),
- Social Security card (optional)
- Withdrawal Slip (if applicable)
If the parent does not have an electric or gas bill in their name, an affidavit must be completed and approved.
Student registration is not complete until these documents are brought to the school.
Online Student Registration
- Registration for returning and new students.
- Excludes Early Childhood Programs such as Pre-Kindergarten and Headstart.
Inquiries about registration should be directed to school administration.